Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Warmer Sleep

Check the Kohl's line of Heated Mattress Pads of the future. Saying that remembering the moment I heard the first radio commercial about the electric water proof heated mattress pads and it instantly reminded me of my youth. My Grandmother and I spent countless warm nights snuggled up on the couch dozing in n out of consciousness, sweating at times in happiness; under her old 'Electric Blanket' they were called in the 80's! My absolute favorite memories! I am still not convinced I'd love an electric heated mattress pad under me, that's where night time sweat would usually gather--I prefer the Electric Blankets of my youth!

However, for those who love this era, here is the collection I stumbled upon from KOHL's.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-c25934/beautyrest-electric-mattress-pad.jsp

Warmly Yours,
J9;)



There was an error in this gadget