Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cup the Lights .. huh?

What a different idea to use a cup looking shape to comfort these lights!
This is a cool design move that I believe could actually look much more appealing in a different home decor setting. A modern minimalist square cut design home--this dinging room is great however, I don't BELIEV it shows the true beauty of this plighting piece.
(In the meantime, it's only an advertisers photo)
I get the point.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/60w-pendant-light-with-3-lights-in-glass-bottle-shade_p220801.html

Take a look around anyway. Affordable pricing and design linked to lightinthebox.com
I will share my review with both of the Hong Kong Wholesalers I have dealt with Thursday.

Home Decor.com
Inspire and Share,
J9;)





There was an error in this gadget