Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wake Up to Decor, Frankie's Way!

A sweet girlie home decor website my tween daughter stumbled upon years ago, still catches me off guard with its succulent bright colours and joy they bring to each sitting space or bedroom. Just when I think they've produced their best items, theres something new to surprise our tastebuds!

Affordable glamor for all. Different unique black and turquoise themes are exciting colors for Valentines room decor. I would also chose this type of decor to get through what I feel the roughest darkest parts of Winter--February through March! Glam it Up and let your inner light shine.

http://www.wakeupfrankie.com/Products/2284/Rhinestone+Chandelier+Wall+Decal?color=4359
"Wake Up Frankie.com" home decor site.
All photos from their website products and the coming soon brightness!

Glitter Becomes Her,
J9;)






















There was an error in this gadget