Friday, February 8, 2013

Clouded Nurseries or Maybe Not

I have fallen in love with the products from this lovely lady and her little Etsy Shop.
The items here are for Nursery Decor; however I would utilize these wall shelves, mobiles, and little tear drop decor hooks, throughout the children's areas of our home. Little pieces of child's decor next to the adults coat hooks, makes a toddler or more, feel

About the Designer
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopLittles/about?ref=announce

At the Shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopLittles?ref=seller_info

At the Shop is the link directly to the Etsy Shop page for viewing the items for sale. I originally found this shoppe through an email where there was the cloud shelf. Unique finds are my special interest! I prefer to have small pieces of uniqueness through the home, as opposed to the biggest latest newest gadgety thingys! Lol! These pieces are useable in many rooms as when we purchase and receive I will post our uses!

Until then, take a look around her shoppe yourself, as I found different decor spaces around the home, for even the baby mobiles!

J9;)
ALL photos are credited to the Shop owner and just sharing here to promote this special find!












There was an error in this gadget