Tuesday, April 2, 2013

IHeart Organizing: Playroom Progress: A Bunch of Baskets!

Take a look at an inspirational Childrens Playroom piece! Ok, this is an old piece but, its not really that long ago so enjoy as I did!
I Heart Organizing has one of my favorite playroom spaces with baskets, benches, and seating.
The show stopper for me is the #lighting fixture chosen here! What a fun* exciting lighting piece to use here! Brilliant work--We Love It here at "MyContainedLife"

ENJOY,

MCL! 
** all photos link back to source and article shared through blog this! button**
IHeart Organizing: Playroom Progress: A Bunch of Baskets!: I have some really exciting playroom news! I found baskets!  Can you hear the birds chirping?  The choir singing?  The sounds of my super ...
There was an error in this gadget