Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Right Sized Dwellings

I find the best resources for our small space dwelling from many sources...


One of my newest site finds is a little site named ShoeBoxDwelling.com over on the blog host "WordPress.com".  On ShoeBox the curator Natalia Repolovsky from Russia originally, shares her own personal experiences with small space dwellings of her past.  Natalia presents most clever home decor pieces that are a perfect fit for small, or any sized dwellings. 
(*You can also find another one of my more updated blogs on wordpress at:  J9sOpinion! )

Super-Light 


the Space Bar follow shoeboxdwelling links for source

I too have my own experience with small space dwellings.
See some of my favorite small space  Pins on Pinterest! or specific Boards like 
Pinterest Board "Contained Ideas"
Share some of your big ideas for small spaces with me on my Tumblr Blog for simple tricks and  decor tips from experts on line. 

Stop by my main blog and Vote for your 
"Most Inspiring Blog Award" Nominee!
OR ME:  Nominees from theAdoredHome.wordpress.com Awards! Take a look, leave a Vote?!

J9;) 
There was an error in this gadget